Evidence-based Research on the Effectiveness of Coaching clearly demonstrate the value, efficacy, and impact of coaching as one of the most effective ways to help leaders and individuals at all levels to accelerate their performance and that of their organizations.
The Coaching Conference in Kuwait will take place on 28 - 30 January 2018, offering a unique platform for learning how organizations are leveraging coaching to address today’s business challenges, to deliver best practices in running the business, and how coaching can help transform your organization as well as build a culture of employee engagement and performance to create the future that will meet your business demands and challenges.
If you are determined to achieve business results at a new level utilizing the coaching strength, you are welcome to attend the Coaching Conference in Kuwait to explore how coaching approach is right for you in:
Who Should Attend?
- Building a Coaching Culture
- Transforming the quality of development conversation throughout the organization
- Empowering individuals and encouraging them to take responsibility
- Improving individual performance
- identifying and developing high potential employees
- identifying both organizational and individual strengths and development opportunities
- Demonstrating organizational commitment to human resource development
- Professional Coaching and Accreditation
- Coaching in Developing Education Environments
The conference focuses on the needs of Senior Leaders Who Lead and Manage Coaching Practices in their organizations to deliver best practices in running the business of coaching as well as new coaching methods and approaches to meet emerging business challenges, it is a valuable source of information and insight for Senior Leaders in Organizations Who Are Responsible for the Coaching Practice in their organizations, and those in:
- Talent Management
- Leadership Development
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Learning Development
- Line Professionals looking to implement coaching progress in their departments
- Coaches, Trainers, Consultants